SCARBOROUGH – Mr. and Mrs. Gary Huppe were joined in marriage on Aug. 25, 2012, at The Landing Pine Point, Scarborough. Justice of the Peace Nancy Fauci officiated. The best man was Brian Taylor; and groomsmen were Steven Labrie and Kevin Morse, all nephews of the groom. The maid of honor was Kim Christopher; and bridesmaids were Patti Bailey and Melissa Fogg, all friends of the bride. The flower girl was Elana Labrie and the ring bearers were Lance and Layne London. The reception immediately followed with 180 guests in attendance. The couple honeymooned in New York City and reside in Scarborough.
- Kaitlyn El-Hajj – Wesley Dillane-Warwick March 2, 2013
- Getting organized to save your sanity April 1, 2013
- Timothy Surrette – Lauren Holleb April 6, 2013
- Audrey L. Jandreau – Tyler R. Hews April 6, 2013
- Danielle Rich – Brian Lever April 6, 2013