PRESQUE ISLE – Friends and family gathered to celebrate Rev. Otto L. and Muriel M. (Stevens) Palmer’s 65th wedding anniversary. The couple was married in Fort Fairfield on Aug. 28, 1948. The Palmer’s have two children, three grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Their children are Joy (Palmer) Davis, who has gone home to be with the Lord – her family resides in Virginia, and Rev. Larry O. Palmer and wife, Rebecca, of Presque Isle. Their grandchildren are Garrel Craig and wife, Judy, and children, Taylor and Rachel of Brewer; Denise (Davis) Tyree and husband, D. Jason, and children, Dean and Lexi of Forest, Va.; and Derek Davis and children, Farrah, Ava and Luke, also of Forest, Va. The Palmer’s now reside in Presque Isle. They are now serving as pastor and wife at First Baptist Church of Washburn.
- Kaitlyn El-Hajj – Wesley Dillane-Warwick March 2, 2013
- Getting organized to save your sanity April 1, 2013
- Timothy Surrette – Lauren Holleb April 6, 2013
- Audrey L. Jandreau – Tyler R. Hews April 6, 2013
- Danielle Rich – Brian Lever April 6, 2013