ORRINGTON – Fred and Carole Hardin of Orrington celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. They were married Nov. 21, 1953m at the First United Methodist Church in Orrington. Fred Mitchell was best man and Marguerite Eckert was matron of honor. Fred served during the Korean War as an army engineer from 1952 through 1953 and retired from WVII in 1999 after 36 years. Carole retired as Orrington town clerk in 2002 after 35 years. They have three children, Eugene and Judi Hardin, Sandra and Bud Martin, and Barbara and Paul Keezer. The Hardin’s have nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren with another due in April.
- Kaitlyn El-Hajj – Wesley Dillane-Warwick March 2, 2013
- Getting organized to save your sanity April 1, 2013
- Timothy Surrette – Lauren Holleb April 6, 2013
- Audrey L. Jandreau – Tyler R. Hews April 6, 2013
- Danielle Rich – Brian Lever April 6, 2013